Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Psych!

Shawn Spencer and Burton "Gus" Guster

Im not really a huge follower of crime/murder investigation shows, but while "Psych" could fit in that category, its way different. When I first heard the concept of "a guy with heightened observational skills who pretends to be psychic and starts a detective agency with his friend Gus", I was immediately intrigued.
It didnt disappoint, as the hilarious 80s references and playful banter between the two longtime friends really hit all the right notes for a fun loving 80s kid like me.

I also love seeing Shawn and Gus spar with the Santa Barbara police while still making sure they keep their "psychic" ruse a secret. Its on the USA Network in the States and on NTV in Canada. I dont know if its everyones cup of tea, but check out an episode and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment