Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Illustration Friday Energy

This weeks topic for Illustration Friday is Energy
Well, I do punch bag training twice a week and the workout gives me so much energy. Sometimes after the training I feel absolutely knocked out (by the punch bag? really?) but my head is empty from thoughts and I will feel almost high on endorphines. Its a great training, a lot of fun, and I have to admit I think its kind of cool too. I love putting on my boxing gloves and forget about everything for that hour of training.
More energy? Yes! I recently found out that the shop around the corner sells coconut water, and I absolutely love the taste of it! It reminds me of hot afternoons in Thailand, where you can buy fresh coconuts, they cut the top right off, and put a straw in it. The best drink ever! And healthy too (yay!).


No comments:

Post a Comment