Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Journal page Dad

My dad joined my very first session of the online drawing course JustDrawIt! Since he joined, he has a new hobby, and its drawing. He really made a habit out of drawing and he enjoys it very much. Every fortnight or so, we hook up for a sketch date. On these evenings, we make our drawings for Illustration Friday for instance. Sometimes, we just cant stop drawing, even if its getting real late. I drew him, just before I was leaving last time we met for a drawing session.





Have a look at his drawings here! Youll also find drawings he made during the course, like this apple


Last time we met he said: "If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt be doing this, and I dont want to miss it for the world. I was very touched by his words, and so happy to have inspired him into a new hobby.

If you want to have such happy drawing moments, why not join my Online Drawing Course JustDrawIt!?

No comments:

Post a Comment