Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Eggs

I drew this box of eggs using my new coffee brown Faber Castell fine liner. Its just amazing how happy I can get when buying myself a new tool (and all the happiness for less than 2 euros!). First I thought the drawing was okay without colour. But I couldnt resist adding watercolour. Im glad I did.

Great news: You can win a spot in my brand new workshop today, over at the Facebook page They Draw and Cook:

CONTEST!!!!!!
Want to win a FREE spot in Draw it Like its Hot, the online food illustration class taught by TDAC star Koosje Koene?
---> www.koosjekoene.nl

Visit TDAC, find your fave recipe, comment here with its TITLE & LINK. Winner randomly selected on Thurs at 12 EST.
---> www.theydrawandcook.com/recipes


If youre not the lucky winner - dont worry, you can join: its a 4 week workshop, starting Monday 4 November. Itll be so much fun! You can read all about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment