Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Face Off!

Jarome Iginla

Some of you may not give a rip about hockey, but here in Canada its a pretty big deal. When the Stanley Cup is awarded and the season ends, many of us are left wandering aimless for a few days without a game to get hyped for.

I myself never cared much for hockey until a friend invited me over to watch some Flames playoff games in 2004. The Calgary Flames eventually lost out to the Tampa Bay Lightning in the final round, but they were good times. I had so much fun that I just kinda kept watching, and havent really stopped.

Sorry to all the other teams, but the Flames were just at the right place at the right time, and thats the bandwagon I jumped on. Ill be watching my favorite player, captain Jarome Iginla wholl lead his team again this year and well see how it goes.

Anyway, the NHL pre-season has just begun and people are starting to talk about hockey again. You can sense the buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment