Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Progress A lot of it

Argh! I Am so excited I cant even sleep properly anymore. Or I might be on LA time. Or New York.  With all the video call meetings Danny and I did I get confused. NewLAmsterdam time zone more likely, if that would exist. 



My mind just keeps going! Danny and I have been working on our project frantically and are still going strong. Things are really starting to take shape. Its amazing how easy it is to connect every time through FaceTime or Skype and brainstorm about ideas, solve problems, overcome obstacles and make decisions together. Youd almost forget theres a 10 hour flight between us.
Danny is brilliant with words and he keeps coming up with these great texts and scripts, its amazing. I am putting together the graphics that we and the rest of the team are going to use for classes and everything around it. If I may say so myself, it s starting to look great.

Our amazing team of worlds greatest sketchbook artists are just as excited as we are, and were THIS close to launching! Seriously, this is SO exciting. Im not surprised I cant sleep. 

Were about to do something new and its gonna rock your world.

Curious? We will keep you updated as soon as we got news for you, if you fill your name and address below



 

Psssst... just name dropping and reveiling a tiny bit here: 
Jane, Prachant, Tommy and Roz are working on some real good stuff from all of their corners of the world!

Stay tuned, were nearly there and almost ready to finally share the goodness! 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment