Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Journal pages

My sister in law lent me a stack of comic books "The Last Man - a great story and beautiful artwork. As you can see, the way I drew my journal this week was influenced by it!

A little insight in my week here:
-On Tuesday nights I always go to kickfun, which is a group lesson in the gym whit kickboxing techniques, that we safely practice on kick bags - no sparring (I like to think Im pretty cool and tough, but Im not that tough...) Kickboxing for cowards - but anyways, its great for both cardiovascular and muscle training.
-On Wednesday I went to the printing office to check the first printed wedding invitations... Whoot! Yep its happening, me and my love are getting married and will celebrate in May! And the invitations look great!
-On Thursday Ive been working on a batch of DrawTipTuesdays
-On Friday I took a few hours off to go shopping and found a dress for the wedding party! Phew glad thats settled...


...Did you know you can Enroll Today already for my online drawing course? Click here to find out about the Early Bird fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment